Gammu 1.36.4 has been just released. This release brings some new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Full list of changes:
- Use advisory locking to prevent two Gammu instances share one device.
- Include child process stdout and stderr in SMSD logs to ease debugging.
- Fix string quoting with ODBC driver.
- Added RunOnSent option to SMSD.
- Store message reference in outbox in files SMSD.
- Improved C API documentation in manual.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations http://wammu.eu/donate/.
Publicado el 14 de Agosto de 2015 por Michal Čihař