Gammu 1.37.91 has been just released. Another testing release of Gammu is here fixing some issues in previous 1.37.90.
Full list of changes:
- Changed version of the shared library.
- Improved support for ZTE MF100.
- Ignore unsolicited +CLCC: reply.
- Correctly report when some SMSD SQL backend is not compiled in.
- Fix build of MySQL backend on Linux.
You can download it from https://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations https://wammu.eu/donate/.
Publicado el 23 de Octubre de 2016 por Michal Čihař